- STUNNING VIEWS/DESIRABLE "ON HILL" LOCATION
- SPACIOUS & BRIGHT THROUGHOUT
- SASH WINDOWS/ FIREPLACE & HIGH CEILINGS
- DESIGNER BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING
- NEW RE-WIRING & COMBI BOILER (2017)
- NEARBY CAFES, RESTAURANTS & GREEN SPACE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
A Stunning and rarely listed TWO DOUBLE Bedroom Second floor apartment within a locally-listed converted Victorian residence at the very top of Harrow on the Hill.
The property is beautifully presented throughout with an abundance of character and natural light, retaining period features which have been sympathetically refreshed.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall leading on to a fabulous and bright 16'3 x 13'1 west- facing reception room with a feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen and a designer bathroom suite with under floor heating. The main bedroom has a newly fitted wardrobe with its own private balcony and breath taking easterly views. The second double bedroom is similarly spacious with ample storage.
Call vendors sole agents to avoid disappointment.